VIDEO: Chuck Todd accuses Sen. John Kennedy of echoing Putin
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
NBC host Chuck Todd stated that Republican Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana was making statements about Ukrainian interference into U.S. elections that matched only what Russian President Vladimir Putin said.
“I think both Russia and Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election,” Kennedy said during a Sunday morning appearance on Meet the Press. “I think it’s been well documented in the Financial Times and Politico and the Economist and the Washington Examiner, even on CBS that the prime minister of Ukraine, the interior minister, the Ukrainian ambassador to the United States, the head of the Ukrainian anti-corruption league all meddled in the election on social media and otherwise. They worked with a DNC operative against the president.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Todd bristled at Kennedy’s version Ukraine and Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election and pointed to the testimony of Fiona Hill, asking whether the senator had been briefed on her account of events during the election.
WATCH what happened in the video below:
WATCH: @chucktodd asks @SenJohnKennedy if he is “at all concerned that he has been duped” into believing that former Ukraine president worked for the Clinton campaign in 2016 #MTP #IfItsSunday@SenJohnKennedy: “No, just read the articles.” pic.twitter.com/YzIuAgzTNP
— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) December 1, 2019
‘Come on!’: Chuck Todd accuses GOP senator of echoing Putin https://t.co/1zi2Of4mTq
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) December 1, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]