VIDEO: CNN analyst says Rashida Tlaib ‘has her history wrong’ about Holocaust
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN anchor John King and CNN global affairs analyst Aaron David Miller on Monday both criticized the veracity of controversial remarks made by Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., about the Holocaust.
Tlaib has been criticized by Republicans, including President Trump, for saying she was comforted knowing Palestinians helped create “a safe haven for Jews” to their detriment after the Holocaust.
The article goes on to state the following:
Although King argued some Republicans were twisting the comments as she has claimed, he also acknowledged that Tlaib’s statement “fails a critical fact and context test.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally