VIDEO: CNN analyst says Rashida Tlaib ‘has her history wrong’ about Holocaust
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN anchor John King and CNN global affairs analyst Aaron David Miller on Monday both criticized the veracity of controversial remarks made by Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., about the Holocaust.
Tlaib has been criticized by Republicans, including President Trump, for saying she was comforted knowing Palestinians helped create “a safe haven for Jews” to their detriment after the Holocaust.
The article goes on to state the following:
Although King argued some Republicans were twisting the comments as she has claimed, he also acknowledged that Tlaib’s statement “fails a critical fact and context test.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments