VIDEO: CNN anchor declares Sessions ouster is ‘A slow-motion Saturday Night Massacre’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
CNN’s Jake Tapper on Wednesday called the resignation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions another chapter in “a slow-motion, multi-monthed Saturday Night Massacre.”
“After President Trump fired [former FBI Director] James Comey, I said that we are all going through a slow-motion, multi-monthed Saturday Night Massacre,” Tapper said on CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Tapper during the show also called for the network to change the chyron from “Jeff Sessions Resigns” to “President Trump Fires Attorney General Jeff Sessions.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?