VIDEO: CNN anchor declares Sessions ouster is ‘A slow-motion Saturday Night Massacre’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
CNN’s Jake Tapper on Wednesday called the resignation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions another chapter in “a slow-motion, multi-monthed Saturday Night Massacre.”
“After President Trump fired [former FBI Director] James Comey, I said that we are all going through a slow-motion, multi-monthed Saturday Night Massacre,” Tapper said on CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Tapper during the show also called for the network to change the chyron from “Jeff Sessions Resigns” to “President Trump Fires Attorney General Jeff Sessions.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…