VIDEO: CNN: ‘Anyone with a pulse’ can see Democrats have had a ‘difficult week’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN congressional reporter Phil Mattingly said that “anyone with a pulse” could tell that the last week has been tough for the Democratic Party.
John King began the segment by discussing the ongoing feud within the Democratic Party between House Speaker Pelosi and freshman Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley.
The article goes on to state the following:
He then aired a clip of House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries’ press conference from earlier in the day where he addressed the fighting.
Jeffries called the House Democratic Caucus “a diverse…passionate family.”
“It’s all puppies and rainbows,” Jeffries stated.
“Yeah. So, you may have heard some laughter from the reporters when Mr. Jeffries said that,” Mattingly said.
Watch Mattingly’s comments in the video below.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling