VIDEO: CNN: ‘Anyone with a pulse’ can see Democrats have had a ‘difficult week’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN congressional reporter Phil Mattingly said that “anyone with a pulse” could tell that the last week has been tough for the Democratic Party.
John King began the segment by discussing the ongoing feud within the Democratic Party between House Speaker Pelosi and freshman Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley.
The article goes on to state the following:
He then aired a clip of House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries’ press conference from earlier in the day where he addressed the fighting.
Jeffries called the House Democratic Caucus “a diverse…passionate family.”
“It’s all puppies and rainbows,” Jeffries stated.
“Yeah. So, you may have heard some laughter from the reporters when Mr. Jeffries said that,” Mattingly said.
Watch Mattingly’s comments in the video below.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?