VIDEO: CNN contributor files nails during hot immigration debate with Trump ally
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
CNN’s Ana Navarro filed her nails as a supporter of President Trump, spoke about crimes committed by those crossing into the U.S. illegally during an oftentimes heated debate late Wednesday.
Steve Cortes, who served on Trump’s Hispanic Advisory Council, attempted during an appearance on CNN’s “Chris Cuomo Prime Time” to cite reports that call into question the argument that undocumented immigrants commit fewer crimes than American citizens before host Chris Cuomo accused him of injecting “fake news” into the conversation.
The article goes on to state the following:
As Cortes was making his argument in one of three boxes on the screen, Navarro could be seen filing her nails.
“You can do your nails,” Cortes said in addressing her. “You know who can’t do their nails are people who have been killed, Ana, by dangerous known illegal aliens who have been allowed to stay in this country because of the leftist policies that people like you promote in so-called sanctuary cities.”
Watch the video below. Nararro is seen filing her nails at about the 9:40-minute mark.
— The Hill (@thehill) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions