VIDEO: CNN host: More women should run for president, they ‘are the smartest of the sexes’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN anchor Don Lemon said that more women should be running for president in the U.S. because they are smarter than men.
“Women are the smartest of the sexes and they always have been,” Lemon told TMZ when asked if a women would be a better presidential candidate because she is less likely to have a sketchy past.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We would be a whole lot better off if women were running things — more things in this country — and I mean that,” he said in the off-the-cuff video shot at Los Angeles International Airport.
Currently, more women than men are running in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, including Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand, and Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 10, 2019
WATCH: Don Lemon: More Women Should Run For President Because…
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190