VIDEO: CNN LGBTQ town hall interrupted by protesters
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A CNN LGBTQ town hall featuring many 2020 Democratic presidential candidates was interrupted by protesters on Thursday night, including one incident when a microphone was taken from a questioner at the event in Los Angeles.
A protester named Blossom C. Brown took the mic from a questioner while former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke was on stage.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Black trans women are dying, our lives matter!” Brown shouted. “I am an extraordinary black trans woman, and I deserve to be here!”
The irate person continued, “I am tired. I am so tired … It’s not just my black trans women, it’s my black trans brothers too. And I’m going to say what I’m going to say.”
WATCH what happened in the video below:
Later, Beto responded on Twitter to “Blossom”, who had tweeted during the town hall:
Blossom, thank you for making your voice heard tonight. We will hold a town hall focused on trans women of color. And I hope you’ll be there. https://t.co/xCCXc5MW0t
— Beto O’Rourke (@BetoORourke) October 11, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott