VIDEO: CNN’s Acosta makes claim on Trump’s mental state
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN’s chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta suggested President Trump oftentimes purposefully acts mentally ill in an attempt to distract from the dysfunction of his presidency.
“I tell folks, I’m not a psychiatrist,” Acosta said Sunday on CNN’s Reliable Sources. “I will tell you my sense of it is … he’s more crazy like a fox.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The reporter’s comments are a play on the term “dumb like a fox” which suggests a person is acting ignorant in an attempt to not be taken seriously and then gain leverage over others.
Acosta, who was appearing on the show to promote his new book on the media in the era of Trump, said former presidential adviser Steve Bannon explained to him that Trump is obsessed with controlling the national conversation surrounding his administration.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House