VIDEO: CNN’s Acosta makes claim on Trump’s mental state
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN’s chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta suggested President Trump oftentimes purposefully acts mentally ill in an attempt to distract from the dysfunction of his presidency.
“I tell folks, I’m not a psychiatrist,” Acosta said Sunday on CNN’s Reliable Sources. “I will tell you my sense of it is … he’s more crazy like a fox.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The reporter’s comments are a play on the term “dumb like a fox” which suggests a person is acting ignorant in an attempt to not be taken seriously and then gain leverage over others.
Acosta, who was appearing on the show to promote his new book on the media in the era of Trump, said former presidential adviser Steve Bannon explained to him that Trump is obsessed with controlling the national conversation surrounding his administration.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck