VIDEO: Coast Guard Member Faints During VP’s Speech — And Pence Leaps Into Action
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Vice President Mike Pence spoke at Coast Guard Base Portsmouth — and in the middle of his speech, paused to answer an unexpected call of duty.
Pence was talking about the attitude of service members and their tendencies to put the needs of others above their own needs:
The article goes on to state the following:
But even as he was speaking, one of the Coast Guard members on the stage next to him appeared to faint.
Watch the incident in the video clip below.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy