VIDEO: Coast Guard Member Faints During VP’s Speech — And Pence Leaps Into Action
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Vice President Mike Pence spoke at Coast Guard Base Portsmouth — and in the middle of his speech, paused to answer an unexpected call of duty.
Pence was talking about the attitude of service members and their tendencies to put the needs of others above their own needs:
The article goes on to state the following:
But even as he was speaking, one of the Coast Guard members on the stage next to him appeared to faint.
Watch the incident in the video clip below.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet