VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Late night host Stephen Colbert knocked President Trump on Thursday by noting that “innocent people don’t react” by saying “I’m f—ed” when they hear they’re under investigation.
Trump said those words after Robert Mueller’s appointment to special counsel according to Mueller’s redacted report released by the Department of Justice on Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Colbert tore into Attorney General William Barr’s previous summary of the report and Thursday press conference detailing the contents of the report, saying it looked like Barr “skipped a few pages when he was summarizing.”
WATCH his remarks below:
— The Hill (@thehill) April 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)