VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Late night host Stephen Colbert knocked President Trump on Thursday by noting that “innocent people don’t react” by saying “I’m f—ed” when they hear they’re under investigation.
Trump said those words after Robert Mueller’s appointment to special counsel according to Mueller’s redacted report released by the Department of Justice on Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Colbert tore into Attorney General William Barr’s previous summary of the report and Thursday press conference detailing the contents of the report, saying it looked like Barr “skipped a few pages when he was summarizing.”
WATCH his remarks below:
— The Hill (@thehill) April 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits