VIDEO: Colbert mocks Trump’s attendance at Bush funeral
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Late-night host Stephen Colbert on Wednesday mocked President Trump being seated beside the Obamas and the Clintons at George H.W. Bush’s funeral.
“It was a full state funeral,” Colbert said. “It was quite a moving site to see the presidents and the first ladies in the front row, waiting to honor President Bush, chatting comfortably with one another.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” host then played a clip of Michelle Obama and former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton talking before the funeral began.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales