VIDEO: Comedian Pretends to Defile Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TMZ.COM:
George Lopez gave Donald Trump’s Hollywood star his version of the No. 1 treatment … unleashing a massive fake pee stream all over it.
The comedian — who has made no bones about his beef with the Prez — was in Hollywood Tuesday and coincidentally found himself right in front of Trump’s star on the Walk of Fame. After chatting up fans, George decided to unload his water bottle a la fake pee on Trump’s marker.
The article goes on to state the following:
Check it out … everyone seemed to enjoy the spectacle, and GLo was pretty relieved too. (Pun intended).
— TMZ (@TMZ) July 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TMZ.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TMZ.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation