VIDEO: Comedian to gun owners: ‘I’m coming for your weapon of mass destruction’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
During his appearance on Crooked Media’s Lovett or Leave It podcast, comedian Larry Wilmore argued that some guns should be called “weapons of mass destruction” and implied support for gun confiscation.
According to Wilmore, calling certain types of firearms “assault weapons” does not go far enough to convey the damage they cause.
The article goes on to state the following:
Referring to last week’s shooting in Dayton, Ohio, Wilmore said, “I believe in 30 seconds, if you can kill nine people and injure over 20, you don’t have a gun, you have a weapon of mass destruction,” Wilmore said. “So that is the language that we’re going to have to use.”
“‘Hey, don’t come for my gun,’ I’m not coming for your gun, motherf—er! I’m coming for your weapon of mass destruction,” he continued, comparing the firearms to having sarin gas. “Exactly. I can’t have that, motherf—er because it’s a weapon of mass destruction. Just like you can’t have a weapon of mass destruction.”
Willmore began his acting career on “The Facts of Life.” He’s worked behind the scenes as a writer on shows such as “In Living Color” and “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.” He’s known for his appearances on appearing on Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” and his own show on the network, titled “The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore.”
“I’m not coming for your gun motherfucker. I’m coming for your weapon of mass destruction.” On #LovettorLeaveIt, @larrywilmore talks about why we need to change the language we use when talking about guns. https://t.co/y8eUNQCYha pic.twitter.com/h1pgilPmXQ
— Crooked Media (@crookedmedia) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]