VIDEO: Comey says his assumption Clinton would win was ‘a factor’ in the email investigation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
James Comey said his decision to announce that the FBI was going to look back into the Hillary Clinton email investigation just days before the election was influenced by his belief that she would beat Donald Trump and his desire to make sure that the election results were viewed as legitimate.
“I don’t remember consciously thinking about that, but it must have been because I was operating in a world where Hillary Clinton was going to beat Donald Trump, and so I’m sure that it was a factor,” Comey told ABC News’ chief anchor George Stephanopoulos in an exclusive interview ahead of the April 17 release of his book, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t remember spelling it out, but it had to have been, that she’s going to be elected president and if I hide this from the American people, she’ll be illegitimate the moment she’s elected, the moment this comes out,” he added.
SEE PORTION OF INTERVIEW BELOW.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’