VIDEO: Comey Wife: ‘I Wanted a Woman President Really Badly, and I Supported Hillary Clinton’ | Breitbart
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
During an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, former FBI Director James Comey’s wife, Patrice, confessed that she supported Hillary Clinton and was “devastated” when Donald Trump won.
“I wanted a woman president really badly, and I supported Hillary Clinton,” Patrice Failor Comey told Stephanopoulos. “A lot of my friends worked for her. And I was devastated when she lost.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
James Comey admitted that his wife and girls all took part in the Women’s March in response to Donald Trump’s election.
WATCH THE CLIP:
James Comey, who wrote an exoneration draft of Clinton months before the FBI finished investigating her email use, admits his wife and four daughters wanted Hillary for president. pic.twitter.com/XZJSBhJa7X
— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) April 16, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House