VIDEO: Comey Wife: ‘I Wanted a Woman President Really Badly, and I Supported Hillary Clinton’ | Breitbart
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
During an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, former FBI Director James Comey’s wife, Patrice, confessed that she supported Hillary Clinton and was “devastated” when Donald Trump won.
“I wanted a woman president really badly, and I supported Hillary Clinton,” Patrice Failor Comey told Stephanopoulos. “A lot of my friends worked for her. And I was devastated when she lost.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
James Comey admitted that his wife and girls all took part in the Women’s March in response to Donald Trump’s election.
WATCH THE CLIP:
James Comey, who wrote an exoneration draft of Clinton months before the FBI finished investigating her email use, admits his wife and four daughters wanted Hillary for president. pic.twitter.com/XZJSBhJa7X
— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) April 16, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more