VIDEO: Comey Wife: ‘I Wanted a Woman President Really Badly, and I Supported Hillary Clinton’ | Breitbart
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
During an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, former FBI Director James Comey’s wife, Patrice, confessed that she supported Hillary Clinton and was “devastated” when Donald Trump won.
“I wanted a woman president really badly, and I supported Hillary Clinton,” Patrice Failor Comey told Stephanopoulos. “A lot of my friends worked for her. And I was devastated when she lost.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
James Comey admitted that his wife and girls all took part in the Women’s March in response to Donald Trump’s election.
WATCH THE CLIP:
James Comey, who wrote an exoneration draft of Clinton months before the FBI finished investigating her email use, admits his wife and four daughters wanted Hillary for president. pic.twitter.com/XZJSBhJa7X
— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) April 16, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists