VIDEO: Comey Wife: ‘I Wanted a Woman President Really Badly, and I Supported Hillary Clinton’ | Breitbart
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
During an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, former FBI Director James Comey’s wife, Patrice, confessed that she supported Hillary Clinton and was “devastated” when Donald Trump won.
“I wanted a woman president really badly, and I supported Hillary Clinton,” Patrice Failor Comey told Stephanopoulos. “A lot of my friends worked for her. And I was devastated when she lost.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
James Comey admitted that his wife and girls all took part in the Women’s March in response to Donald Trump’s election.
WATCH THE CLIP:
James Comey, who wrote an exoneration draft of Clinton months before the FBI finished investigating her email use, admits his wife and four daughters wanted Hillary for president. pic.twitter.com/XZJSBhJa7X
— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) April 16, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- DML TV: John Stamos claims MARCH FOR OUR LIVES changed the world