VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Debate moderator Anderson Cooper asked former vice president Joe Biden why President Donald Trump “falsely” accused Biden’s son of wrongdoing Tuesday.
The CNN anchor said that Trump “falsely” accused Hunter Biden of doing something wrong as part of a question on why it was permissible Hunter Biden was involved in foreign businesses.
The article goes on to state the following:
“President Trump has falsely accused your son of doing something wrong while serving on a company board if Ukraine,” Cooper said to Biden. “I want to point out there’s no evidence of wrongdoing by either one of you.”
The Daily Caller’s Jessica Fletcher tweeted:
“Anderson Cooper really just said Trump FALSELY accused Hunter Biden of wrongdoing. Cooper, your bias is showing. ”
“Falsely accused of doing something wrong” journo Anderson Cooper says to Joe Biden about Hunter Biden
This after every Democrat on stage asserts that Trump has clearly and unambiguously committed enough crimes to go to prison for life, and no usage of “alleged”
— Buck Sexton (@BuckSexton) October 16, 2019
Anderson Cooper really just said Trump FALSELY accused Hunter Biden of wrongdoing. Cooper, your bias is showing. #DemDebate
— Jessica Fletcher (@heckyessica) October 16, 2019
Anderson Cooper prefaces his question: “VP Biden, you have been falsely accused by Trump of Ukrainian corruption…” EYEROLL. Biased, much?? #DemDebate
— Liz Wheeler (@Liz_Wheeler) October 16, 2019
LOL Anderson Cooper asks abt conflict of interest re: Hunter Biden/Ukraine and says: “Trump has *falsely* accused your son of doing something wrong” and said there is “no evidence” that Biden engaged in any “wrongdoing.” This is a very serious, unbiased debate, guys. #DemDebate
— Amanda Prestigiacomo (@AmandaPresto) October 16, 2019
Anderson Cooper and Joe Biden both falsely state that Hunter Biden did nothing wrong.
Taking $50k/month from a Ukrainian company that is paying you only for access to the Vice President (your dad), is wrong.
— Tim Carney (@TPCarney) October 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts