VIDEO: Cory Booker kicks off presidential run with Trump-Russia collusion pitch
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
At a rally Saturday that kicked off his presidential run, Sen. Cory Booker said that his quest to repair a broken America must overcome a conspiracy between President Trump and Russia.
Mr. Booker, who is running on a platform of social, economic and racial justice, said the divisions among Americans was not an accident.
The article goes on to state the following:
“From 16000 Pennsylvania Avenue to the Kremlin, we know what their strategy is. It is to pit us against each other for their own gain, to make us suspicious of one another, to make us fear each other, dislike each other, to make us hate each other. That is how they win,” Mr. Booker told a crowd of thousands in Newark, New Jersey.
He contrasted the conspiracy to divide with his campaign, which he describes as built on “love” and “moral justice.”
“Critics are going to tell you, tell all of us, that a campaign powered by grace and love and a deep faith in each other can’t beat that. But I say it is the only way we win,” said Mr. Booker.
Cory Booker’s hometown kickoff event was set to begin in a few min. The start has now been delayed … but not much of a crowd thus far for Newark’s former mayor. Lots of empty space. pic.twitter.com/U3hGzhUrIL
— Rebecca Buck (@RebeccaBuck) April 13, 2019
— CBS News (@CBSNews) April 13, 2019
Sen. Cory Booker kicks off his first major rally as a presidential candidate in Newark: “I want to start off, did my mom do a great job? … It’s her love which is a reason why I’m here today” https://t.co/Jpg48uMOxU pic.twitter.com/jmBwljRxEE
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) April 13, 2019
Cory Booker launches his presidential campaign in Newark: “I believe we will bring our country together. I believe we will achieve things that other people say are impossible. I believe we will make justice real for all people.”
Via ABC pic.twitter.com/XpHUXQomdD
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) April 13, 2019
— CNN (@CNN) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake