VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Democratic presidential hopeful Julian Castro said he did not want to hold a voter’s baby, prompting boos from the crowd during an appearance at NetRoots Nation this past weekend. He cited a desire to protect the infant’s health, saying he wasn’t a “typical politician” and he had been “shaking a million hands.”
A video from the Washington Examiner shows the former Housing and Urban Development secretary trying to defend his decision not to hold an activist’s baby.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Do you want to go hold that baby?” one of the moderators asked Castro, to which he had no response and did not stand up to go over to the mother who walked up to the stage to ask a question.
“I know, I know, look I’m not going to be the typical politician,” Castro said, prompting boos from the crowd.
Crowd Boos Julian Castro for Refusing to Hold Baby https://t.co/0yjm85Sp7L
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) July 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra