VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Democratic presidential hopeful Julian Castro said he did not want to hold a voter’s baby, prompting boos from the crowd during an appearance at NetRoots Nation this past weekend. He cited a desire to protect the infant’s health, saying he wasn’t a “typical politician” and he had been “shaking a million hands.”
A video from the Washington Examiner shows the former Housing and Urban Development secretary trying to defend his decision not to hold an activist’s baby.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Do you want to go hold that baby?” one of the moderators asked Castro, to which he had no response and did not stand up to go over to the mother who walked up to the stage to ask a question.
“I know, I know, look I’m not going to be the typical politician,” Castro said, prompting boos from the crowd.
Crowd Boos Julian Castro for Refusing to Hold Baby https://t.co/0yjm85Sp7L
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) July 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott