VIDEO: Crowd sings ‘Amazing Grace’ during medical emergency at MAGA rally

NOVEMBER 5, 2018

As President Trump was speaking at his final campaign rally of the day in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, he suddenly asked if a doctor was in the room when he noticed a member of the audience who needed help.

Reportedly, someone fainted in the audience. As medical personnel attended to the individual, the president stood in silence and the room became quiet. At one point, President Trump told everyone to say a prayer.

As the ill woman was being taken from the room on a stretcher, the audience began singing “Amazing Grace.”

Watch below:

1. Cathy Clemons November 5th, 2018 at 11:28 pm

What a contrast compared to the left. That was awesome the singing , gave me cold chills.

2. Sheryl November 5th, 2018 at 11:34 pm

I tested up. Amazing.

3. Julie Rocco November 5th, 2018 at 11:39 pm

He is 100% MY President. He’s not a polished politician and I LOVE that. Our POTUS is a wonderful man. He’s not perfect, we all have flaws, but is exactly what this country needed. It gave the faithful a nudge to continue to stay steadfast in our beliefs.

4. It's Complicated November 5th, 2018 at 11:56 pm

I absolutely love that!! This keeps my faith strong. God Bless our President and everyone who was at the rally singing for that lady. I pray she will be ok.

5. Phyllis Schifanella November 6th, 2018 at 12:02 am

He is a first class President. He’s the best. To ask people to pray. No other President would have done that, God bless him and God bless America!!

6. Sheryl November 6th, 2018 at 12:23 am

This is the side of president Trump most people don’t see but his base does we see this kind of stuff from him all the time . it made me cry

7. Angelina November 6th, 2018 at 12:54 am

May God Bless the woman who fainted and God Bless our great President Trump.

8. Laurie November 6th, 2018 at 4:17 am

This tells me God is for us not againt us. I pray today that everyone go vote with the love of God in their hearts. Call upon him he will be right beside you.

9. Douglas Schmitt November 6th, 2018 at 7:14 am

Take note that the fake media said nothing.

• Penny Pieper November 6th, 2018 at 9:17 am

That shouldn’t surprise any of us I’m going to share it on Facebook right now.