VIDEO: Crowd sings ‘Amazing Grace’ during medical emergency at MAGA rally
As President Trump was speaking at his final campaign rally of the day in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, he suddenly asked if a doctor was in the room when he noticed a member of the audience who needed help.
Reportedly, someone fainted in the audience. As medical personnel attended to the individual, the president stood in silence and the room became quiet. At one point, President Trump told everyone to say a prayer.
As the ill woman was being taken from the room on a stretcher, the audience began singing “Amazing Grace.”
Crowd singing amazing grace to injured person. Trump says say a little prayer https://t.co/IDgcfcFOv9
— Brandon Elrod (@BydeepS) November 6, 2018
— _Christene_ (@_Christene_) November 6, 2018
WATCH: Supporters sing “Amazing Grace” as emergency workers respond to a medical incident in the crowd at a Trump rally in Missouri pic.twitter.com/dR3yTa7Vnn
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) November 6, 2018
Pres Trump interrupted his rally for several minutes when a woman in the audience collapsed and needed medical attention. Waited until first responders to get to her for emergency treatment. Urged the rally crowd to say a prayer. They sang Amazing Grace. pic.twitter.com/Db70ky39ru
— Mark Knoller (@markknoller) November 6, 2018
Someone fainted in the audience at the final Trump rally in Cape Girardeau, MO. President asks for a doctor, asks everyone in attendance to patiently wait and encourages them to pray. Crowd sings ‘Amazing Grace.’
— Dan Cohen (@DanCohenFOX11) November 6, 2018
Seemed to be some sort of medical emergency w a female attendee @ trump’s rally tonight. Trump quieted the crowd, asked for goers to say a prayer for the lady, and the crowd broke out in Amazing Grace before she was taken out of the rally. Trump people are good people.
— Amanda Prestigiacomo (@AmandaPresto) November 6, 2018
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- OpEd: Washington owes Justice Neil Gorsuch an apology
- VIDEO: Maher slams far-left Dems for backing anti-Israel BDS movement
- EXCLUSIVE: Residents flock to greet ‘Trump Unity Bridge’ driving through town (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks