VIDEO: DACA recipient voices support for Trump’s border wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
President Trump’s call for a border wall is receiving support from an unlikely ally that’s been at the forefront of the immigration debate.
DACA recipient Hilario Yanez told FOX Business that the president has a moral obligation to protect the U.S. southern border.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think the president has every right to ask for border security. It’s his moral duty to do that and that’s what he signed up to be when he became president,” Hilario Yanez said on Thursday.
The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA, but commonly referred to as the Dreamers) is the Obama-era program that prevents young immigrants from being deported.
Yanez arrived in the U.S. with his mother at the age of one, growing up homeless as an undocumented immigrant. Through the assistance of non-profit organizations and friends, Yanez and his mother were able to get back on their feet.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday