VIDEO: Dad forces child to walk to school after she was kicked off bus for bullying
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
A dad in Ohio decided to take the long road in teaching his daughter a lesson about bullying.
Matt Cox, a native of Swanton, Ohio, is dividing opinions across the country after he decided to punish his 10-year-old daughter for bullying by making her walk the 5 miles to school in near-freezing temperatures.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This is my small way of trying to stop it in my household,” Cox told Toledo ABC affiliate WTVG.
Watch the video below:
“Let me make this extremely clear: Bullying is unacceptable.”
Ohio dad makes his 10-year-old daughter walk 5 miles to school in 36-degree weather after she got suspended from the bus for bullying another student. https://t.co/MqCH94wNF4 pic.twitter.com/rNcQ0abO9U
— ABC News (@ABC) December 6, 2018
Below is Cox’s original video which he posted on his Facebook page. It has been viewed over 15 million times since being posted on Dec. 3.
In an update, Cox wrote, “UPDATE: lesson learned! Still has all her extremities intact is happy and healthy and seems to have a new outlook on bullying as well as a new appreciation for some of the simple things in life she used to take for granted #HOLDOURKIDSACOUNTABLE #STOPBULLYING”
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march