VIDEO: Dan Crenshaw explains his support for ‘Red Flag Laws’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) says the words “Red Flag Law” emotionally trigger a lot of people.
On August 4, Breitbart News reported that Crenshaw emerged from the El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, attacks pushing for Red Flag Laws.
The article goes on to state the following:
Crenshaw said, “Clearly, when we said ‘Red Flag Laws’ you guys stop listening, you can’t hear what we are suggesting, because understandably you automatically assume that we are just agreeing with the left’s version of that law. And we all know the left’s version would not be good, it would not protect due process.”
Crenshaw continued, “At its heart what we are talking about is the ability to confiscate weapons where there is evidence that violence is about to be committed. It’s that simple, and this isn’t that controversial.”
He went on to explain that everything turns on due process and how due process would be protected under the type of Red Flag Laws Crenshaw supports. He suggested the difference between what he supports and the left’s “blatantly unconstitutional laws” all boils down to how due process is protected.
WATCH HIM EXPLAIN IN SEPARATE INTERVIEWS BELOW:
I want him to be president someday for real. https://t.co/7fEsrW5fTq
— Chicks On The Right (@chicksonright) August 10, 2019
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) August 8, 2019
When it comes to red flag laws i agree with Crenshaw somewhat on this. Due dilligence should be taken in insuring due process, multiple testimonies and evidence should be presented and false claims should be criminally prosecuted https://t.co/u286eKNCmc
— Joshua Goldbach (@JoshuaGoldbach) August 11, 2019
WATCH: Media claim Dan Crenshaw proposed ‘red flag laws’ — he set the record straight https://t.co/JMgKiZP45U
— DUANE ALLEN (@DUANEALLEN) August 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Fox contributor files $15M defamation suit for ‘reckless disregard for the truth’ against media outlet
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Mother of San Bernardino terrorist fighting DOJ over life insurance
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Speculation running wild over mystery about Pelosi’s nose [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Rudy Giuliani snaps at Fox News host: ‘I’m embarrassing you’
- REPORT: Terror attack? Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis calls for gun restrictions after Pensacola shooting
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning