VIDEO: De Blasio declares this is ‘last straw,’ calls for Trump impeachment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic presidential hopeful and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio called for President Trump to be impeached on Friday, citing the president’s recent remarks that he would listen if a foreign government offered dirt on a political opponent.
“It was an invitation to make a deal. ‘You get me dirt on my opponents and we’ll take care of you,'” de Blasio told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” about Trump’s remarks. “We’ve seen no better example than with Russia and [President Vladimir] Putin where whatever Putin does he gets an affirmation from Donald Trump, and now more and more it looks like in exchange for electoral favors.
The article goes on to state the following:
“So I heard that and I said that’s the last straw. They should begin impeachment proceedings,” he continued. “We can no longer accept the notion of a president who openly invites interference in our election.
— The Hill (@thehill) June 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House