VIDEO: De Blasio has shocking complaint about DNC debate qualifications
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Facing the possibility of failing to qualify for future primary debates, Democratic presidential candidate Bill de Blasio complained the DNC was limiting “diversity” and wasn’t “inclusive.”
The New York City mayor told NY1’s Errol Louis on Monday that while the Democratic National Committee had assured him of a spot in the summer debates, “a lot of candidates and a lot of people are concerned” about the qualifications for the September debates, which doubles the number of individual donors required to secure a spot on the stage.
The article goes on to state the following:
“[130,000] is a huge number, and I appreciate the impulse, but I think we have to ask the question, is this going to limit the debate and limit the diversity of the field and limit the options for voters in a way that’s unhelpful?” de Blasio said.
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island