VIDEO: Death toll rises after tornadoes, severe storms in South
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
At least eight people — including three children — were reported dead by Sunday after powerful storms unleashed tornadoes and flooding across much of the southern U.S.
The severe weather left dozens of others injured, and roughly 60,000 people were without power as of Sunday evening in Texas, Tennessee, Georgia and Mississippi combined.
The article goes on to state the following:
Franklin, Texas, roughly 125 miles south of Dallas, was almost entirely flattened by a tornado, according to the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office.
Police rescued two people from an SUV that drove into a flooded ditch off Highway 80 in central Mississippi.
— ABC News (@ABC) April 14, 2019
ICYMI: Deadly storms strike the south on Saturday. At least 5 killed in the storms
— WeatherNation (@WeatherNation) April 14, 2019
LOOK: “Large and extremely dangerous” tornado hammers Franklin, Texas. This is the aftermath.
— Austin Kellerman (@AustinKellerman) April 13, 2019
Here’s another look at the damage in Franklin, Texas. There were reports of tornadoes in the area, but nothing has been confirmed.
Keep the city of Franklin in your prayers 🙏 pic.twitter.com/YZcVAhk6lY
— KHOU 11 News Houston (@KHOU) April 13, 2019
AFTERMATH: A reported tornado leaves destruction in its wake, tearing homes apart and knocking down power lines in Franklin, Texas.
— ABC News (@ABC) April 13, 2019
At least eight people, including three children, have died in storms in the South that unleashed suspected tornadoes and flooding. https://t.co/3Zbsypec5A
— The Associated Press (@AP) April 14, 2019
Update: The death toll from storms in the South has increased to at least 8 people https://t.co/kae3fKE0mf
— news10nbc (@news10nbc) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake