VIDEO: Democrat’s ‘criminal’ past highlighted in ‘running from the law’ campaign ad
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A Republican super PAC is attacking Democrat Joe Radinovich in a new ad launched Wednesday that characterizes the Minnesota House candidate’s prior violations such as speeding, driving with a suspended license and parking tickets as “crimes” and says he spent his life running from the law.
The ad from the Congressional Leadership Fund says Radinovich has been charged with 18 crimes, more than 30 traffic violations and “possession of drug paraphernalia.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Fast times. Broken laws. Joe Radinovich isn’t fit to serve in Congress,” the ad says.
Radinovich’s court record does show more than 30 violations since 2004, but nearly all of them are traffic violations. More than 20 of those were for parking illegally or parking at an expired meter. There were four speeding tickets and three instances of driving with a suspended license. Several of the parking tickets were referred to a collection agency for payment.
The drug paraphernalia citation stems from a 2005 incident in Crow Wing County in which Radinovich was also cited for failure to signal, according to online court records. Radinovich, who was 18 at the time, was issued a citation in that case. The court record says that the citation was “continued for dismissal.” A message left with the Crow Wing County attorney in an effort to get more details about the case wasn’t returned Wednesday.
— Congressional Leadership Fund (@CLFSuperPAC) September 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by APNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’