VIDEO: Democrats criticized for flip-flopping on Russia threat, trying to tie Trump to the “i” word
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
House Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins mocked congressional Democrats on “Fox & Friends” Tuesday for continuing to breathe life into the Rober Mueller Russia investigation in an effort to impeach President Trump.
“It’s like watching late-night reruns on the cable channels where you’ve seen all the shows. You know what they’re going to say, you laugh at the jokes before they ever get there,” he said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The problem was we just ended up seeing someone yesterday who’s trying to re-create his career for 45 years, saying: ‘I was part of a corrupt organization. I testified and now I’m going to say everything is worse than what I did.’ That’s how he’s made a living for 45 years.”
“Why are [Democrats] bringing in someone, except for star value — let’s be very honest. What they wanted there was — they wanted the word Nixon and impeachment because they were trying to tie that word to the president,” he told “Fox & Friends” host Brian Kilmeade.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island