VIDEO: Dems Want Local Mayor to Resign for Calling Ilhan Omar ‘Anti-Semitic Socialist’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
A local Democratic party is demanding a Florida mayor resign after he called Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) an “anti-Semitic socialist” in a campaign advertisement.
“Yep, that’s me giving Ilhan Omar the key to the city. I didn’t know her politics then, nor that she is an anti-Semitic socialist,” mayor and congressional candidate Randy Henderson says in the advertisement. “Watching that now makes me sick. I’ve had to show respect to all kinds of people as mayor. I even had to welcome Bill Clinton to town. But I’m done playing nice with people who won’t show respect to President Trump.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Henderson, the mayor of Fort Myers, is running to replace retiring Rep. Francis Rooney (R., Fla.). The chairwoman of the Lee County Democrats called on Henderson to resign from the mayorship, calling the advertisement inappropriate and shocking.
Dems Want Local Mayor to Resign for Calling Ilhan Omar ‘Anti-Semitic Socialist’https://t.co/fTfofYWaSx
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) February 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- OpEd: Bernie Sanders may have just lost Florida to President Trump
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- VIDEO: Biden threatens gun manufacturers in fiery town hall speech
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez claps back after article on her sequined outfit