VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A private investigator who has followed Jeffery Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking crimes for more than a decade said he shared the names of two women who may have procured underage girls for the financier with federal authorities.
Michael Fisten told CNN that associates of Epstein claim the financier traveled with two young women who would find young girls for him in recent years. He did not name the alleged fixers but said he has given their names to authorities.
The article goes on to state the following:
abusing dozens of young girls at his Manhattan and Palm Beach, Florida, residences and enlisting his victims to recruit other girls. Epstein pleaded not guilty in New York federal court and will remain behind bars likely for many months while awaiting his trial after a federal judge denied bail Thursday.
Fisten said he kept a log of young women visiting Epstein’s office. He said the logs have gone missing, and he was unable to determine who the girls were or whether they were underage.
“We wanted to get those logs so we could see who the girls were,” Fisten told CNN. “They’re missing. No one knows where they are.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism