VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A private investigator who has followed Jeffery Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking crimes for more than a decade said he shared the names of two women who may have procured underage girls for the financier with federal authorities.
Michael Fisten told CNN that associates of Epstein claim the financier traveled with two young women who would find young girls for him in recent years. He did not name the alleged fixers but said he has given their names to authorities.
The article goes on to state the following:
abusing dozens of young girls at his Manhattan and Palm Beach, Florida, residences and enlisting his victims to recruit other girls. Epstein pleaded not guilty in New York federal court and will remain behind bars likely for many months while awaiting his trial after a federal judge denied bail Thursday.
Fisten said he kept a log of young women visiting Epstein’s office. He said the logs have gone missing, and he was unable to determine who the girls were or whether they were underage.
“We wanted to get those logs so we could see who the girls were,” Fisten told CNN. “They’re missing. No one knows where they are.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott