VIDEO: DNC boss offers excuse for Rashida Tlaib’s profane attack on President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The head of the Democratic National Committee said there is “a lot of passion” when addressing the viral moment when freshman Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., called President Trump “a motherfucker” hours after she was sworn in.
During a Fox News interview, Tom Perez was pressed on if this is what Americans can expect from Democrats with a House majority and he declined to offer condemnation as some of Tlaib’s colleagues have done.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Here’s the reality,” Perez said. “There’s a lot of passion in Washington. Sometimes when you’re passionate, you say things that aren’t artful as you like them to be.”
DNC Chair Tom Perez on a Congresswoman calling the President a “motherfucker” and calling for his impeachment:
“Here’s the reality. There’s a lot of passion in Washington.” pic.twitter.com/kClk413hlr
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 9, 2019
DNC boss on Rashida Tlaib’s “impeach the mother f–ker” call: “There’s a lot of passion” https://t.co/As136iuI8Q
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance