VIDEO: DNC Chairman Dodges Questions on Omar’s 9/11 Comment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez on Friday dodged questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D., Minn.) controversial comment about 9/11, calling it a “distraction.”
Speaking to the Council on American Islamic Relations at a March fundraiser, Omar talked about the difficulties Muslims faced following the Sept. 11, 2001, al Qaeda attacks. She claimed they saw their civil liberties infringed upon, and she referred to the events as an instance when “some people did something.” Her point was to praise CAIR for organizing in response.
The article goes on to state the following:
Perez appeared on CNN’s Cuomo Prime Time to discuss the Democratic Party’s agenda, but host Chris Cuomo began the segment by asking Perez what he thought of her comments, prompting him to immediately deflect the question and talk about various political issues like health care.
WATCH THE INTERVIEW BELOW, as Perez continued to dodge the question and refused to specifically address or comment on Omar’s statement about 9/11.
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)