VIDEO: DNC Chairman Dodges Questions on Omar’s 9/11 Comment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez on Friday dodged questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D., Minn.) controversial comment about 9/11, calling it a “distraction.”
Speaking to the Council on American Islamic Relations at a March fundraiser, Omar talked about the difficulties Muslims faced following the Sept. 11, 2001, al Qaeda attacks. She claimed they saw their civil liberties infringed upon, and she referred to the events as an instance when “some people did something.” Her point was to praise CAIR for organizing in response.
The article goes on to state the following:
Perez appeared on CNN’s Cuomo Prime Time to discuss the Democratic Party’s agenda, but host Chris Cuomo began the segment by asking Perez what he thought of her comments, prompting him to immediately deflect the question and talk about various political issues like health care.
WATCH THE INTERVIEW BELOW, as Perez continued to dodge the question and refused to specifically address or comment on Omar’s statement about 9/11.
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday