VIDEO: Don Lemon tells conservative guest to ‘Shut up!’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
CNN anchor Don Lemon told network contributor Matt Lewis to “shut up” late Tuesday during an explosive debate over what constitutes a “mob” in light of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and his wife being chased out of a restaurant.
The back-and-forth came hours after anchor Brooke Baldwin tangled with Lewis and fellow CNN contributor Mary Katherine Ham over whether protesters should be labeled as a mob, with Baldwin telling both she wanted to “move past the ‘M’ word” because it is “part of the weaponization of what’s happening now on the right.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Lewis was invited on Lemon’s show, “CNN Tonight” to continue the conversation, where the conservative Daily Beast columnist made the point that the Tea Party “didn’t hound people out of restaurants” as was the case with Cruz last month or Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen over the summer.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem