VIDEO: Election official resigns after video shows her screaming at black voter
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
An election supervisor and judge in Williamson County, Texas, has stepped down after she was captured on video screaming at a black voter who was reportedly confused about where to vote.
In footage captured by a third party of the confrontation on Friday afternoon, Lila Guzman could be seen telling the voter repeatedly to leave, saying: “Get out. Get out. Get out. You are rude. You are not following the law. Go. Go.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The voter who recorded the footage told a local ABC station that she began to record the incident after Guzman started getting louder.
“I was like, ‘This is getting out of hand.’ So I began to record,” the voter who captured the video told the news station. “She did tell her she couldn’t vote there, but she didn’t say where in Travis. The lady did have an accent. She could’ve been new to the country. I don’t know, but she needed some help.”
— The Hill (@thehill) November 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)