VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren supporters walk out of her launch speech on live TV
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Supporters present at Elizabeth Warren’s official announcement for her bid for president walked out during her speech.
Warren held a rally at an outdoor venue in Lawrence, Mass., where she announced that she is officially seeking the Democratic nomination to run against President Trump in 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
About 30 minutes before the conclusion of her speech, attendees standing behind her could be seen leaving the event.
Warren teased that she would be making her announcement at 11 a.m. on Saturday, but she did not take stage until around an hour after the scheduled slot, during which time attendees stood outside in freezing temperatures.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez questioned about boyfriend’s congressional email account, Chaffetz weighs in
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi fundraising off Trump emergency declaration
- BREAKING: Mueller calls for long prison sentence for Manafort
- REPORT: In hypothetical 2020 matchup, Trump in dead heat with….
- REPORT: Coulter fires back at Trump: ‘Our president is an idiot’