VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren supporters walk out of her launch speech on live TV
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Supporters present at Elizabeth Warren’s official announcement for her bid for president walked out during her speech.
Warren held a rally at an outdoor venue in Lawrence, Mass., where she announced that she is officially seeking the Democratic nomination to run against President Trump in 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
About 30 minutes before the conclusion of her speech, attendees standing behind her could be seen leaving the event.
Warren teased that she would be making her announcement at 11 a.m. on Saturday, but she did not take stage until around an hour after the scheduled slot, during which time attendees stood outside in freezing temperatures.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments