VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren supporters walk out of her launch speech on live TV
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Supporters present at Elizabeth Warren’s official announcement for her bid for president walked out during her speech.
Warren held a rally at an outdoor venue in Lawrence, Mass., where she announced that she is officially seeking the Democratic nomination to run against President Trump in 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
About 30 minutes before the conclusion of her speech, attendees standing behind her could be seen leaving the event.
Warren teased that she would be making her announcement at 11 a.m. on Saturday, but she did not take stage until around an hour after the scheduled slot, during which time attendees stood outside in freezing temperatures.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials