VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren touts her own ‘you didn’t build that’ moment, Mass. GOP responds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The Massachusetts GOP reacted to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) attributing her desire for a mass wealth tax to an “underlying social contract” and concluded that her campaign is built entirely upon “envy.”
Warren on Friday tweeted a flashback clip featuring remarks she made on the campaign trail in Andover, Massachusetts, in 2011.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s a point I’ve made since my very first campaign: Nobody in this country got rich on their own. They relied on infrastructure we all paid for, employees we all paid to educate,” she wrote.
It’s a point I’ve made since my very first campaign: Nobody in this country got rich on their own. They relied on infrastructure we all paid for, employees we all paid to educate. So if you’re successful, good for you—now pay it forward so everyone has a chance at success. pic.twitter.com/FAuZhggAGk
— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) November 29, 2019
Massachusetts GOP responded, “An entire presidential campaign based upon envy.”
An entire presidential campaign based upon envy. https://t.co/TH6nYp27Su
— MassGOP (@massgop) November 30, 2019
Warren is being pounded by Twitter users for the video:
Umm that large factory actually pays a large property tax bill. Actually by being open provides incomes via jobs to lots of people who can also pay taxes. That factory owner created jobs to build the factory & to maintain it. He pays taxes
Now reverse it. Let him shut it down
— Illinois is broke and corrupt (@IsIllinois) November 30, 2019
Every politician started out on a $174,000 salary and now many are millionaires. How does this happen without some crooked deals by them. Straighten out your own house. We need term limits.
— John (@JerzyJohnny) November 30, 2019
I am responsible for my own success. I was responsible for my grades in school. I was raised by a single mother with three sisters and so I knew I had to figure it out. I joined the military. Still responsible for my own success. I was medically separated. Still responsible.
— Allen Long (@pachaman1979) November 30, 2019
Marxist Redistribution of Wealth Scheme.
Marxists/Socialists always ignore the fact that if you tax away the incentive to produce, you reduce production.
— John Betts (@JohnFromCranber) November 30, 2019
She seems to think being successful is a “dirty” word. At $12 million in wealth most Americans figure she’s a rich person. Got that way by lying and doing the same thing she’s accusing others of. Wonder how much money she plans on paying forward for lying to get where she’s at.
— Karen Smith (@KarenSm96080) November 30, 2019
How about u pay it forward? Forfeit ur fortune to charity. Then we can talk. Until then small businesses have payrolls to meet, costs to cover, receivables to collect, jobs to find & the people to help get that work complete. U r a functional illiterate! @LouDobbs @TeamCavuto
— iamtherealRGM (@RGMNumber8) November 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses