VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren touts her own ‘you didn’t build that’ moment, Mass. GOP responds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The Massachusetts GOP reacted to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) attributing her desire for a mass wealth tax to an “underlying social contract” and concluded that her campaign is built entirely upon “envy.”
Warren on Friday tweeted a flashback clip featuring remarks she made on the campaign trail in Andover, Massachusetts, in 2011.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s a point I’ve made since my very first campaign: Nobody in this country got rich on their own. They relied on infrastructure we all paid for, employees we all paid to educate,” she wrote.
It’s a point I’ve made since my very first campaign: Nobody in this country got rich on their own. They relied on infrastructure we all paid for, employees we all paid to educate. So if you’re successful, good for you—now pay it forward so everyone has a chance at success. pic.twitter.com/FAuZhggAGk
— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) November 29, 2019
Massachusetts GOP responded, “An entire presidential campaign based upon envy.”
An entire presidential campaign based upon envy. https://t.co/TH6nYp27Su
— MassGOP (@massgop) November 30, 2019
Warren is being pounded by Twitter users for the video:
Umm that large factory actually pays a large property tax bill. Actually by being open provides incomes via jobs to lots of people who can also pay taxes. That factory owner created jobs to build the factory & to maintain it. He pays taxes
Now reverse it. Let him shut it down
— Illinois is broke and corrupt (@IsIllinois) November 30, 2019
Every politician started out on a $174,000 salary and now many are millionaires. How does this happen without some crooked deals by them. Straighten out your own house. We need term limits.
— John (@JerzyJohnny) November 30, 2019
I am responsible for my own success. I was responsible for my grades in school. I was raised by a single mother with three sisters and so I knew I had to figure it out. I joined the military. Still responsible for my own success. I was medically separated. Still responsible.
— Allen Long (@pachaman1979) November 30, 2019
Marxist Redistribution of Wealth Scheme.
Marxists/Socialists always ignore the fact that if you tax away the incentive to produce, you reduce production.
— John Betts (@JohnFromCranber) November 30, 2019
She seems to think being successful is a “dirty” word. At $12 million in wealth most Americans figure she’s a rich person. Got that way by lying and doing the same thing she’s accusing others of. Wonder how much money she plans on paying forward for lying to get where she’s at.
— Karen Smith (@KarenSm96080) November 30, 2019
How about u pay it forward? Forfeit ur fortune to charity. Then we can talk. Until then small businesses have payrolls to meet, costs to cover, receivables to collect, jobs to find & the people to help get that work complete. U r a functional illiterate! @LouDobbs @TeamCavuto
— iamtherealRGM (@RGMNumber8) November 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott