VIDEO: Epstein accuser says she was recruited outside high school at 14
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
An accuser of billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein said Tuesday that she was recruited outside a high school when she was 14 years old before allegedly being raped a year later.
Jennifer Araoz, now 32, told NBC News anchor Savannah Guthrie that a young woman recruited her outside of a New York City performing arts high school that she attended in the fall 2001 and then brought her to Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse just blocks away.
The article goes on to state the following:
“She was definitely trying to get to know me, trying to find out where I was from, where I grew up, who I lived with,” Araoz said.
Here is the video:
Jeffrey Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz tells @savannahguthrie how a woman recruited her outside of a performing arts high school she attended and brought her to Epstein’s townhouse just blocks from her school. pic.twitter.com/2M7xNSOzfZ
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation