VIDEO: Eric Holder implies violence toward Republicans in newly surfaced video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Attorney General Eric Holder said at a recent campaign event that when Republicans “go low,” Democrats should “kick them” in response, video that surfaced Wednesday shows.
Holder, while campaigning for Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D), said that it’s time for Democrats to be as “tough,” “dedicated” and “committed” as Republicans are.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Michelle (Obama) always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about,” he said.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 10, 2018
First Hillary Clinton, now former Attorney General Eric Holder:
"When they go low, we kick them. That's what this new Democratic Party is about." pic.twitter.com/vWvMMBdhCP
— Jersey Joe (@joenjusa) October 10, 2018
Ready for this? Here is former AG Eric Holder telling Democratic activists that "when they go low, we kick 'em" — to chants of FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT from the progressives listening in.
This is the new Democratic Party. Holder's words, not mine. pic.twitter.com/RCpjsNB6Go
— Seán Ui'Coinnigh (@svkenney) October 10, 2018
Holder: “Michelle [Obama] always says ‘When they go low, we go high.’
“When they go low, we kick them.” https://t.co/l4l1hqPYqg
— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance