VIDEO: Ex-top FBI lawyer won’t say if Steele dossier was used beyond Carter Page FISA warrants
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former FBI General Counsel James Baker declined to say on Friday whether the bureau used an unverified dossier to obtain Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants to surveil anyone beyond former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
Claiming to be unfamiliar with what the government has revealed, Baker opted not to confirm or deny it when asked during an interview on MSNBC.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t think I should comment on that. I don’t know what else the government has confirmed,” he said. “I don’t want to confirm or deny anything about other potential FISA applications.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)