VIDEO: ‘Are you f–king kidding me?’: Dem candidate snaps at reporter when asked if he’s a socialist
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Maryland Democratic gubernatorial candidate Ben Jealous dropped the F-bomb Wednesday when asked if he identified as a socialist.
“Not to put too fine a point on it, do you identify with the term socialist?” Erin Cox, a reporter with the Washington Post, asked Jealous.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Are you fucking kidding me?” Jealous questioned. “Is that a finer point?”
Cox’s question stemmed from an ad critical of Jealous, calling him a socialist, according to a local Baltimore CBS affiliate.
“You know, I about fell out of my chair when I read in the [New York] Times this weekend that Hogan was calling me names,” Jealous said when he was initially asked whether he was a socialist.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Pelosi responds when asked whether she will be next House Speaker
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti hit with HUGE DEFEAT in ex-colleague’s lawsuit
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement