VIDEO: ‘Are you f–king kidding me?’: Dem candidate snaps at reporter when asked if he’s a socialist
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Maryland Democratic gubernatorial candidate Ben Jealous dropped the F-bomb Wednesday when asked if he identified as a socialist.
“Not to put too fine a point on it, do you identify with the term socialist?” Erin Cox, a reporter with the Washington Post, asked Jealous.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Are you fucking kidding me?” Jealous questioned. “Is that a finer point?”
Cox’s question stemmed from an ad critical of Jealous, calling him a socialist, according to a local Baltimore CBS affiliate.
“You know, I about fell out of my chair when I read in the [New York] Times this weekend that Hogan was calling me names,” Jealous said when he was initially asked whether he was a socialist.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government