VIDEO: ‘Are you f–king kidding me?’: Dem candidate snaps at reporter when asked if he’s a socialist
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Maryland Democratic gubernatorial candidate Ben Jealous dropped the F-bomb Wednesday when asked if he identified as a socialist.
“Not to put too fine a point on it, do you identify with the term socialist?” Erin Cox, a reporter with the Washington Post, asked Jealous.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Are you fucking kidding me?” Jealous questioned. “Is that a finer point?”
Cox’s question stemmed from an ad critical of Jealous, calling him a socialist, according to a local Baltimore CBS affiliate.
“You know, I about fell out of my chair when I read in the [New York] Times this weekend that Hogan was calling me names,” Jealous said when he was initially asked whether he was a socialist.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- VIDEO: Fox’s Chris Wallace challenges Graham over past comments on ignoring subpoenas
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally