VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The 21-year-old Massachusetts man identified as having thrown a beer at Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill on Sunday should be prosecuted, Hill’s agent said.
Drew Rosenhaus, who represents dozens of NFL players, told ESPN on Monday he was talking to league officials and the players union about legal options after the beer brouhaha during the Chiefs 43-40 loss to the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass. The man who tossed the beverage was identified by Gillette Stadium authorities.
The article goes on to state the following:
“That type of behavior is unacceptable,” Rosenhaus said. “Players have to be protected. We want that fan to be prosecuted.”
75-yard touchdown. 💥
— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 15, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling