VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The 21-year-old Massachusetts man identified as having thrown a beer at Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill on Sunday should be prosecuted, Hill’s agent said.
Drew Rosenhaus, who represents dozens of NFL players, told ESPN on Monday he was talking to league officials and the players union about legal options after the beer brouhaha during the Chiefs 43-40 loss to the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass. The man who tossed the beverage was identified by Gillette Stadium authorities.
The article goes on to state the following:
“That type of behavior is unacceptable,” Rosenhaus said. “Players have to be protected. We want that fan to be prosecuted.”
75-yard touchdown. 💥
— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 15, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House