VIDEO: Fauci says media will be ‘seeing more’ of him
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, said the public will begin “seeing more” of him and other public health officials after weeks without making official press appearances.
During a CNN Global Town Hall, network anchor Anderson Cooper said that many Americans want to hear from Fauci, Deborah Birx and others on the White House coronavirus task force every day. The last time Fauci was at the podium at the White House was April 22.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Why aren’t we hearing from the coronavirus task force on a daily basis anymore? And if they aren’t going to have daily briefings about facts and science, can you or the [National Institutes of Health] or can the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] have their own daily briefings with top scientists?” Cooper asked.
Fauci replied, “I think you’re going to be seeing a little bit more of me and of my colleagues.” WATCH BELOW:
Fauci just appeared on CNN, his first appearance on national TV since May 4.@AndersonCooper asked why we haven’t seen him lately.
Fauci said he thinks the public will be “seeing more” of him moving forward and that he’s spoken with “the communications people.” pic.twitter.com/CoKNwhKAMP
— Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) May 22, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) May 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL RESULTS: How you feel about mail-in voting
- VIDEO: War memorial vandalized with red paint: ‘Whoever did this. Please leave. Today.’ (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Hillary STUNS with Memorial Day message ignoring military and supporting Dem governor
- REPORT: California makes announcement on reopening places of worship, in-store retail shopping
- REPORT: CNN Commentator: Trump ‘Not Healthy’ — ‘He Is Not Well’ at the Worst Possible Time
- REPORT: GOP Senate chairmen ask DOJ for records on former DNC consultant