VIDEO: FBI confirms El Chapo seen in video grilling man chained to pole
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The FBI revealed that viral online footage purported to be of Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman is indeed the cartel boss — and helps solidify the case against him.
The clip, first uploaded to Liveleak.com in 2015, shows a man sporting a baseball cap tensely pacing back and forth as he questions another man, who appears to be chained to a pole.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Oh, so that son of a b–ch was the group’s boss? He was the one in charge of all of Mazatlan?” barks the hat-wearing man, identified by FBI agent Stephen Marston as Guzman himself.
The bound man says no, and that the leader of a group identified by Guzman only as “those f–kers” is in Los Mochis, a city in Sinaloa, Mexico.
— New York Post (@nypost) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- REPORT: NBCUniversal Chief makes admission on Megyn Kelly