VIDEO: Firefighter learns his own kids were in Pennsylvania day care blaze that killed five
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNews.com:
A firefighter lost three children in an early morning blaze that tore through a home day care in Pennsylvania, killing five and leaving a woman injured, authorities said.
Joe Crotty, chief of the Lawrence Park Volunteer Fire Department, said firefighter Luther Jones was responding to another fire when the blaze ignited at Harris Family Day Care in Erie, NBC News affiliate WICU reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jones had no idea his children were at the overnight day care center a few blocks away, the station said.
It’s “unthinkable,” Crotty said. “It’s really beyond comprehension.”
Five children dead after Pennsylvania house fire pic.twitter.com/dTkeBZtpsk
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) August 12, 2019
A firefighter lost three children in an early morning blaze that tore through a home day care in Pennsylvania, killing five https://t.co/xpndfL5uMB
— NBC News (@NBCNews) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNews.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]