VIDEO: Football hero gives up career to join US Air Force
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Michigan State defensive back Jalen Watts-Jackson is going from legend on the field to hero off of it.
Watts-Jackson said Thursday he was going to become a graduate transfer and join the U.S. Air Force.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I am going into the Air Force,” Watts-Jackson told the Michigan State-centric blog Spartan Nation. “I was raised that it is a good idea to serve your country. I have family members that have served this county including my dad. So I am excited to serve this nation.”
He plans on becoming an officer focusing on cyber systems operation and security.
Watts-Jackson was a member of the Spartans’ 2014 class and played 22 games in three seasons with the Spartans, according to the Detroit Free Press. He had eight tackles and one fumble recovery.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) July 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Co-Host of ‘The Five’ Is Reportedly Leaving Fox News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr screams about Valerie Jarrett in bizarre new video
- BREAKING: Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment (video)
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- BREAKING: RNC chooses city to host 2020 convention
- BREAKING: Surviving member of family who perished in duck boat crash gives heartbreaking interview (VIDEO)
- Trump Tweets: “Should have been done years ago!”
- REPORT: Man arrested for allegedly killing co-worker by forcing compressed air up his buttocks