VIDEO: Former Acting AG Whitaker raises red flags about Jeffrey Epstein death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said Monday that “something doesn’t add up” when it comes to the apparent suicide of Jeffrey Epstein inside a New York City federal prison. He called for “full transparency” on the events that led up to his death.
Speaking on “Fox & Friends,” Whitaker stressed that notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was held at the same facility, but Epstein was reportedly not monitored closely enough to prevent his suicide.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was surprised to see they could hold [El Chapo] safely without incident and then have one alleged failed attempt at suicide [by Epstein] and now a successful attempt. … The questions surrounding this, something doesn’t add up and we need full transparency and we need the answers on this,” he said, questioning how Epstein could have been left alone after a previous incident just weeks ago where he reportedly attempted suicide.
WATCH his full remarks in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott