VIDEO: Former CIA analyst: CNN spy story was ‘meant to be a weapon against Donald Trump’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former CIA analyst Buck Sexton chastised CNN and other media outlets on Tuesday for their reporting on the exfiltration of a Russian spy, and said it was a coordinated effort to attack President Trump and his administration.
“There is an obvious recklessness from anybody who would be talking about this kind of story that had access or knew anything if…that’s what went on here,” he said during an appearance on “America’s Newsroom.” “It’s quite clear that it was just meant to get Trump. The story here really isn’t about the whole operation… The agency has already come out — which is rare — and said this is just B.S. This is not true.
The article goes on to state the following:
“But this was all meant to be a weapon against Donald Trump,” Sexton continued. “Because we’re in the ‘get Trump’ era, all of the rules all of a sudden don’t apply the same way.”
The CIA released a statement Monday night, denouncing the CNN story as blatantly “false.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired