VIDEO: Former ICE Director Hits Back After Ocasio-Cortez Rips ICE
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Fox News contributor and former Acting ICE Director Thomas Homan called out Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez after the New York Democrat accused President Trump and ICE of “systematically” violating human rights at the border.
“The one thing the president has not talked about is the fact he has systematically engaged in the violation of human rights on our border,” Ocasio-Cortez said on MSNBC Tuesday night after Trump’s primetime address on border security.
The article goes on to state the following:
On “Fox & Friends” Wednesday, Homan said Ocasio-Cortez “needs to do her homework.”
“First of all, no child died in ICE custody. That was a different agency, that was the Border Patrol. And they did everything they could to save that child’s life,” Homan said.
He said if Ocasio-Cortez wants to cast blame for the humanitarian crisis at the southern border, she should fault the Democrats who have failed to close the loopholes in immigration law that incentivize migrants to make the dangerous trek to the U.S.
Watch his full remarks below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march