VIDEO: Former senior FBI official calls Whitaker hearing ‘disgraceful’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former senior FBI official Chuck Rosenberg ripped Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker on Friday night, calling his testimony in front of the House Judiciary Committee “disgraceful.”
“I’ve testified many times in Congress,” Rosenberg, who served as chief of staff under former FBI Director James Comey and as a U.S. attorney in the Bush administration, explained during an interview on MSBNC.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Sometimes the questions are good and thoughtful, sometimes they’re compound and incomprehensible, but you have to answer every one with a degree of civility and dignity, and that was sorely lacking.”
— All In w/Chris Hayes (@allinwithchris) February 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy