VIDEO: Former senior FBI official calls Whitaker hearing ‘disgraceful’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former senior FBI official Chuck Rosenberg ripped Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker on Friday night, calling his testimony in front of the House Judiciary Committee “disgraceful.”
“I’ve testified many times in Congress,” Rosenberg, who served as chief of staff under former FBI Director James Comey and as a U.S. attorney in the Bush administration, explained during an interview on MSBNC.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Sometimes the questions are good and thoughtful, sometimes they’re compound and incomprehensible, but you have to answer every one with a degree of civility and dignity, and that was sorely lacking.”
— All In w/Chris Hayes (@allinwithchris) February 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- REPORT: Doctors say new rule will mean sicker immigrants, DML responds
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump tells reporters what he thinks about purchasing Greenland