VIDEO: Fort Hood survivor speaks out on Pensacola attack, Saudi trainees’ extremist ties

JANUARY 13, 2020

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:

More than a decade after the Fort Hood shooting, foreigners are still being allowed onto U.S. military bases without proper vetting, retired Army Staff Sgt. Alonzo Lunsford said Monday on “Fox & Friends.”

Lunsford, who was wounded in 2009 in Texas by former Army psychiatrist Maj. Nidal Hasan, reacted to reports that more than a dozen Saudi service members undergoing training at U.S. military facilities are expected to be expelled from the U.S. following an investigation into last month’s deadly shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida.

The article goes on to state the following:

“We spoke about it then, that we needed to have a stronger vetting process with service members that are training with our forces here on our soil. … Nothing has changed,” he said, stressing that the gunman in Florida was able to legally purchase a weapon.

WATCH his remarks in the video below:

Last month, DMLNewsApp and TeamDML.com founder Dennis Michael Lynch condemned the terror attack at the U.S. naval base in Pensacola. “Why are we training foreign military on U.S. soil? This is an act of terror by members of a foreign military unit, known as the Saudi Arabian military,” Lynch demanded.

To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *