VIDEO: Founder of #WalkAway Movement Denied Service at Store
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The creator of a social media movement urging liberals to detach themselves from the Democratic Party said he was denied service at a camera store because of his campaign.
Brandon Straka started the “#WalkAway Campaign,” which shares video stories of people who decide to dissociate themselves from liberalism.
The article goes on to state the following:
Straka appeared on “Justice with Judge Jeanine” Saturday night and said that he tried to purchase camera equipment at a New York City store, but was questioned by the cashier.
“Are you planning to use this equipment for alt-right purposes?” Straka said the salesperson asked him.
Straka said the salesperson recognized him from his campaign and said that he couldn’t sell anything to him because he did not support the “#WalkAway” campaign.
According to the movement’s Facebook page, it’s meant to “encourage and support those on the left to walk away from the divisive tenets.”
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- DML TV: Debate breaks out on FOX about illegal aliens voting in US elections
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?